MPK-Łódź Spółka z o.o. runs activity
- transport services within the range of
public transport, contracted by the City Board of Łódź together with
- other contracted transport services by
means of public transport means, the so-called close transports,
- transport services for disabled persons by
means of specialised transport,
- manufacture of elements and regeneration
of spare parts for own needs within the range of internal services,
- services outside the company,
- other activity (including other
operational and financial activity).
Transport services rendered public
transport means is realised by 4 transport plants (2 tram transport plants, 2
bus transport plants).
Within the range of other operational activity, the
- manages the District Vehicle Control Station,
- leads production and renovation-repair activity including production and repair of cars and trams as well as the production and repair of components for cars and trams,
- realizes of roadworks, renovations and repair of surface of road, tram track and additional infrastructure – other construction works,
- renders advertising services in respect of place lease for advertisements on trams and buses as well as bus and tram shelters and other buildings.
The company’s ordinary activities
represent transport services. Transport tasks are performed on 102 lines, out of which:
- 22 tram lines (plus trambus - line A),
- 80 bus lines (73 day and 7 night lines).